Skip to main content

Happy New Yea 2016 Wishes


Hello friends, Here I am going to share Happy New Year Wishes 2016. You can share these Wishes Messages to your lovers and family member. Don't forget to share with others.

Happy New Yea 2015 Wishes in English

  • I Miss You When Something Really
    Good Happens Because You�re The One
    I Want To Share It With.. I Miss U
    When Something Is Troubling Me..
    Because You�re The Only One Who
    Understands Me..
    I Miss You When I
    Laugh And Cry Because I Know That You�re
    The One Who Makes My Laughter Grow
    & My Tears Disappear.
    Happy New Year 2015.

  • For My All Facebook Friends
    Little Keys Open Big Locks
    Simple Words Reflect Great Thoughts
    Your Smile Can Cure Heart Blocks
    So Keep On Smiling It Rocks 

  • Wish You New Year 2015
    On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises,
    the world would wake up to a new dawn,
    i wish all my friends and family live long and to
    witness 100 such dawns. Happy new Year. 

You can also read more Post About New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUM (Urdu Poetry)

TUM (Urdu Poetry) ...

Rumi and Confucius

"Despite the fact that Confucius and Rumi were born in different periods and places, both were born at a time of social upheaval and political turmoil. Consequently, both thinkers tried to provide the means for their people to overcome the times of difficulty, first by understanding, cultivating, and realizing their human potentialities, and then by transforming themselves, their families, and their societies. Interestingly, Rumi and Confucius share more in common than most people would think and their teachings are still meaningful and relevant to the modern world. The wisdom of Confucius and Rumi provides today�s readers with spiritual resources to overcome the challenges of our time and to build bridges of understanding and dialogue among different cultures and civilizations. This paper examines the core ideas of these two great thinkers and provides anthropocosmic insights into their ideas on nature, family and music." READ ENTIRE PAPER BELOW: Rumi and Confucius: Message...